Madison (0000N) and Columbus (Downtown area). Quick Map
. From their literature:
Welcome to the Datey Bicentennial Plaza Tennis Courts, overlooking beautiful Grant Park with a perfect view of Chicago's skyline. We offer 12 outdoor, asphalt, lighted courts, open April October, 7 days a week including holidays, outdoor courts are located adjacent to Daley Bicentennial Plaza and tennis lessons are available.
Daley Bicentennial Plaza also offers a lounge and changing area, lockers, shower facilities and vending machines. Easy parking is available in the East Monroe Street Garage at $10 for 12 hours or less. Park at the far north end, use the central stairway and follow signs into the Recreation Center
The Chicago Park District and the staff at Daley Bicentennial Plaza are happy to arrange play, organize clinics, lessons or exhibition play and settle any court time disputes. In addition, we reserve the right to assign or pre-empt courts. If you have any questions or comments, please call Daley Bicentennial Plaza at 312.742.7650.
HOURS OF PLAY
Monday - Friday
7 a.m. -10 p.m.
Weekends & Holidays
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- $7 for All Ages
- $5 Fridays & Holidays
- Passes available: $100 for 15 visits
Court fees: Payable at check-in time on the day of play. There is no advance payment of court time, unless you purchase a 15 visit pass.
You may reserve 2 consecutive hours Monday thru Friday, 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. and 8 p.m. -10 p.m. If you would like a second hour between 4 and 8 p.m., stop by after completing your first hour and place your name on the waiting list. During this time, courts will be reserved for one hour increments, changing on the hour, Monday thru Friday.
WEEKENDS & HOLIDAYS
Courts will be reserved in one or two hour increments, changing on the hour on Saturday, Sunday and holidays, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Reservations begin at 10 a.m. everyday, to reserve a court, call 312.742.7650.
- Reservations cannot be made more than 24 hours in advance of your court time.
- A waiting list will be started one hour prior to court sign up. Those who have not yet played will be given priority. Please remain in the immediate vicinity to be placed on the waiting list. Persons who have a court reserved for the previous hour cannot be put on the waiting list until after they finish play and others are not waiting.
- A court reservation will be held up to 5 minutes before the hour of play, after which it will be given to players on the waiting list
- In case of inclement weather, 'rain checks' wii be given if play has not exceeded 15 minutes. There will be no cash refunds. Rain checks will be given only on the day it has rained and upon presentation of paid receipt.
- Please stay off the courts until you are permitted to play. All players must relinquish their court at the sound of the second tone.
- No more than 3 balls are allowed on one court at any time, except for programs offered by our instructors.
- Proper tennis attire is required and tennis shoes must be worn on the court at all times.
- No teaching is permitted except by authorized Chicago Park District instructors.
- To cancel a court reservation, please call 312.742.7650.
Court reviews to email@example.com